Many of you have heard of Bulletproof® coffee... now try our grocery manager Brenden's version using Gaia's Golden Milk powder**! Golden Milk traditionally contains turmeric and black pepper, and Gaia has incorporated the ayurvedic adaptogen Ashwaganda, which helps to balance healthy levels of stress and energy, as well as supporting the whole body immune system. To sweeten and add a hint of aromatic spice, Gaia includes Vanilla, Cardamom and Date powder (also traditionally used in ayurveda). Perfect to add to any warm beverage - including a cup of coffee!
12 ounces Tandem Coffee Roasters Stoker Blend*
2 Tablespoons Jarrow MCT Oil*
2 Tablespoons Grass Fed Butter
2 heaping Tablespoons Great Lakes Hydrolyzed Collagen*
2 Teaspoons Gaia Golden Milk Powder**
- Brew with your choice of coffee brewer, I prefer a french press for this beverage. Make sure your water is not any hotter than 205 F, this will help preserve the delicate flavors of the beans. Let the coffee stand for 5 minutes before pressing.
- While the French Press is doing its magic, take two tablespoons each of Grass Fed Butter and MCT oil, and 2 teaspoons Gaia Golden Milk Powder, placing them in a blender.
- Once the coffee is ready, measure out 12ounces, pouring it into the blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add two heaping tablespoons of collagen, and then blend on the lowest setting.
- Pour and serve.
* Find these ingredients at Cambridge Naturals
** Gaia Herbs products (including Golden Milk) are on sale 20% OFF throughout the month of September!