Job Openings at Cambridge Naturals
Full-Time Customer Service Specialist
Position closes on 2/28/2017
Cambridge Naturals is seeking a full-time (35-40 hours per week) Customer Service Specialist to join our growing and dynamic team. We are a 43-year-old natural health and wellness retail store, carrying a wide variety of products from high quality vitamins and herbs, clean body care, organic and local groceries, household goods, yoga supplies, and a large bulk herbs and spices selection. We are locally-owned and independent and are passionate about the work we do and our local community.
The Customer Service Specialist role is an integral part of our successful business model. Customer Service Specialists wear multiple hats - everything from helping customers to back-stocking and receiving products to ringing at the cash register. This is a physical, intellectual, emotionally intelligent and engaging job. Growth opportunities may include building expertise in buying, receiving, and/or customer experience.
This position starts at $15/hr. Full-time benefits include medical and dental insurance, discounts on products, and opportunities for growth. Cambridge Naturals is an equal opportunity employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Immigrants, People of Color and members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are seeking a candidate who has the following qualities:
- Knowledge of and/or deep interest in natural health and wellness, including supplements, body care, organic and natural groceries, herbal medicine, and/or ethical lifestyle goods
- Friendly and engaging
- Effective communicator
- Enjoys working in teams
- Enjoys customer service
- Detail oriented
- Can multi-task and wear many hats
- Passionate about natural health and wellness
- Community-oriented and passionate about building a better world
- Can work morning, evening and weekend shifts
- Can lift boxes
And has the following experience/expertise:
- Strong familiarity with health and wellness products
- At least 1-2 years retail experience
- Professional maturity demonstrated by 3-4 years professional work experience AND/OR a college degree AND/OR other higher education. Don’t have any of these and think you’d still be a fantastic candidate? Make your case in our application!
Please fill out the application online: