Books on Health
We carry many current health titles and can order most health, yoga and meditation books, CDs, and DVDs, including unusual and textbook titles for you by special order. If you don’t see it, ask us to get it in for you. To find out if we carry a particular book, please call the store at: (617) 492-4452.
One of our favorites:
A Healer In Every Home By Begabati Lennihan, RN, CCH
What happens when you take a top Harvard grad, give her a passion for natural healing, and put her in a natural food store for fifteen years where she finds out what works for thousands of customers?
Answer: This gem of a book.
• Use the best-kept secrets of natural remedies to help you save hundreds, even thousands of dollars in doctors’ visits and drug copays for yourself and your family.
• Break the cycle of infections-stop getting sick all the time.
• Save time lost from work for family health issues.
• Use remedies that you can feel working right away
• Approved by the FDA, even for small children
• have a long track record of safety
• Available “in plain sight” at Cambridge Naturals!
• Save the cost of this book the first time you use it to treat yourself safely at home instead of going to the doctor.
Begabati Lennihan, RN, CCH has been involved with a natural approach to medicine since her student days at Harvard, where she graduated at the top of her class. After graduating she spent 15 years running a health food store, where she developed an expertise in natural remedies. Since then she has been practicing homeopathy at the Lydian Center for Innovative Medicine in Cambridge and teaching classes in heart-center meditation at Harvard University’s Center for Wellness. After editing numerous books for distinguished homeopaths in the US and Europe, she has now written two of her own books, A Healer In Every Home – part one for families, and part two for animal care.